Thank you for visiting the web site of Beverly Trunick, Associate Broker/Realtor/GRI. For information on our beautiful community of Green Valley, Beverly is your source for all your questions.
Your goals are of prime concern to Beverly. Nothing satisfies her more than to have a happy, satisfied client.
Personal Information about Beverly Trunick - moved to Green Valley in 1996 from Portland, Oregon, but was born and raised in Illinois. Beverly has been a licensed Realtor since 1975 and earned her Associate Broker's license in 1996. In addition to satisfying the real estate needs of her clients, Beverly feels that giving back to the community as a volunteer is also important.
- Beverly has served as the past Treasurer of the Green Valley Sahuarita Association of Realtors.
- Beverly served as Secretary of the Good Old Fashioned 4th of July committee for nine years.
- Beverly served as President of the Board of Directors for the Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center from 2005-2006, was a Director on the Chamber Board for two terms, was the Special Events Chair for the Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce and is the Treasurer for the Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce Business EXPO/Taste of the Valley.
- Beverly served as Hospitality Co-chair on the Women's Council of Realtors for Green Valley
- Beverly received the distingusihed Green Valley Sahuarita Association of Realtors' Realtor of the Year Award in 2006
Beverly is an active member of the:
- Green Valley Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce
Beverly believes in working very closely with her clients. She believes in striving to be the best! You will always get an answer to your question(s) with fast, courteous service.
by other Realtors thru multiple transactions and multiple volunteer community memberships
by the positive relationships with lenders, escrow agents, appraisers
by clients for their strong work ethics in all real estate transactions
for maintaining confidentiality with and for our clients
for reliability in successfully following through on all details in a timely and correct manner
for the Enthusiasm!
Again, thank you for visiting this web site. Please feel free to call Beverly. Or please e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org . She looks forward to assisting you with your real estate questions.